As a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst you are accountable for supporting our clients internal ERP - Dynamics 365 Program on a global level. You will be responsible for delivering high quality business requirements, comprehensive systems design, and configurations to the IT organisation.
Key objectives & responsibilities
- You partner directly with business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements and test cases address business requirements on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation
- You provide input in the development of business case and justification documents working with various business units, translating requirements into highly specified project briefs or requirements packages
- You provide costing/sizing for enhancement requests with collaboration across the IT organisation
- You meet with business stakeholders on a regular basis to provide status updates on technology initiatives and keep updated on strategic business initiatives
- A minimum of 6+ years Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a business systems analyst in IT
- 4+ years in MS Dynamics for Order Management, Sales & Marketing and related processes into Finance
- 2+ full-life cycle ERP implementations (MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred)
- MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred experience working in core supply chain business processes such as procure to pay including the financial processes related to this end-to-end stream, inventory replenishment, warehouse management and transportation planning
- Exposure to manufacturing execution systems, quality management and product life-cycle management systems and processes
Knowledge and skills
* Ability to support the development of user training manuals and other aids
* Ability to assist in training to users on new systems and processes
* Skills to effectively transition senior level knowledge to other members of the team to help grow the organisation as a whole
* Identify relevant training needs for the IT organisation
* Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
* Strong business background coupled with excellent written and oral skills for communication at all levels of the organisation.
* Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written is essential.