NAV/ BC Developer- Remote- $115k
This client is in the IT industry and looking for a NAV/BC Developer to be responsible for the building business requirements into applications or functionality for a variety complex or simple integrations, extensions, and customizations that will enhance the BC solution.
- Follows best practices for development, testing, and deployment of all customizations.
- Participating in educational opportunities like self-study, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organized events.
- Working with the Project Manager and team by speaking about essential information, obtaining team input, review open issues, and contribute to team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of NAV and BC experience
- 3-5 years of SQL experience
- C/AL, AL, and or C/Side experience
- Experience with SSIS, .Net, Devops, Azure, platform support (preferred)
- Experience with at least one of the following modules: Accounting & Finance,Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Production Control, Manufacturing, or Warehouse
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
The company is looking to fill this role ASAP. Their going to be conducting interviews early next week. If you are interested in applying to this position and have NAV experience and most of the experience desired, please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to Conner at email@example.com or call at 972-437-8277.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, advertising more Dynamics - NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics - NAV market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics - NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics - NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics - NAV market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics - NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8277. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics - NAV opportunities!