Join the team building the new generation of distributed NoSQL database
My client delivers a fully managed database-as-a-service platform. Their service is in numerous locations around the globe and support multiple cloud providers. The platform is managing hundreds of nodes for known logos around the world, complying with challenging requirements with regards to performance, availability, resiliency, security, and disaster recovery.
For this client I am seeking an experienced Software Automation(Python) Team Lead to join our rapidly growing team and help us build a top-notch platform for a top-notch database. You will get a chance to work with some of the smartest engineers in a company that is open-source driven and fully remote and distributed.
- Manage a global team of automation engineers
- Provide technical leadership in the form of mentoring and knowledge sharing with team members
- Conduct code reviews and participate in on-going production support
- Manage the delivery of the project releases in multiple environments
- Hands-on work in design, creation, testing, and maintenance of automation frameworks and product tests.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process
- Experienced working in collaborative virtual teams (Slack chat, Zoom conferencing, Google G Suite applications or equivalent)
- Deep level understanding of Linux and related applications and utilities.
- Experience using public source code repositories (Github, Gitlab)
On offer is the chance to gain:
- Experience with testing of modern distributed systems (Databases, Storage, File Systems, etc.)
- Experience with a modern developer and devops environments, tools, and practices (Docker, Kubernetes, blue/green deployments, database migrations, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) solutions
- Experience working in a remote position
- Experience in Open Source development
- Experience with modern public cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
If you want to apply for this role email your CV Directly to email@example.com and tell me a time that would be good to phone!