Data Engineer - Loughborough
Are you a talented Data Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work in a nationwide organisation? This role will give you the opportunity to be working within a well-established, UK leading financial company!
My client is looking for a Data Engineer who is eager to work with new technologies within the BI field.
This role will give you the chance to showcase your abilities. You will have the opportunity to input and share your ideas. As well as, be hands-on with the latest, cutting edge technology. Additionally, you will be able to collaborate with like-minded individuals using cutting-edge technologies!
This organisation has a family orientated, approachable and diverse culture where employees are encouraged to share their ideas and be ambitious. The open and communicative environment make it a great place for anyone looking to continue and grow within their next role.
- Delivering solutions to help the company. E.g. allowing modern working practises and improving client experience
- To work with members of the team to deliver a solutions including the Lead Data Engineer and key stakeholders
- Manage and handle support of in-house applications
- Design SSRS and power BI reports for the business to consume and analyse their data.
- Create and integrate Kimball Dimension models into a data warehouse from data feeds and data captured from in house applications
- To work with SSIS to extract, transform and load the data from these sources into their required destination.
- To work with Azure data factory to achieve similar results
The ideal candidate will be have a wealth of experience in SQL and SSRS.
- SSRS - very good experience
- Power BI
- SQL as a service
- Base Salary - up to £43,000 per annum depending on experience
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
- Holiday Allowance = and 22.5 annual allowance (plus 8 days statutory)
- Remote working from home 100%
- Travel into Leicester office, once every 2 months
- Workings hours - 9am-5pm,
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.