A Greater London based client are seeking a Finance and/or Supply Chain specialist for their internal Dynamics 365 F&O team. They have successfully implemented and post go-live are now seeking a functional specialist to further refine and ensure the newly implemented ERP is efficient and fit for purpose.
You will have a huge amount of influence over the direction this business takes their ERP and will regularly be responsible for a number of things including:
Role & Responsibilities
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisation
- Delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain/Finance based solutions that may integrate to other Dynamics 365 modules (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources)
- Assist in determining where other Microsoft solutions (i.e. PowerPlatform, Azure Data Lake) can help clients to realise business benefit
- Contribute to innovation and application what's new in the market to existing projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Providing deep functional knowledge of several modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain and ideally some exposure to the wider Dynamics 365 suite (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations)
- Having an understanding of the broader universe of ISV's that integrate with Dynamics 365 to solve challenges including Bank automation, AP automation, Budgeting & Planning solutions for D365.
- Experience in designing system configuration and custom development
- Demonstrable experience in leading or delivering within a functional workstream for one or more end-to-end lifecycles
- Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Strong functional project experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- Exposure to the Human Resources or Project Operations solutions
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- A competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- Flexible working and career development
- Additional benefits including; covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a fully confidential consultation.