A rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal's Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, this company is on an incredibly exciting trajectory.
Their highly motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
If you would like to develop a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will work closely with DevOps, Product Management and Software Engineering to test our applications on pre-production and production environments. Collaborating with key stakeholders, you will help automate the testing process to support client Healthcare's web application that garners traffic from 10,000+ users on weekly basis. Through a combination of automated and manual testing you will be responsible for ensuring that all users of our client's products have a seamless, consistent, and predictable experience.
The Day to Day:
* Be a system thinker; develop subject matter expertise and understand the ways users use our products
* Participate in full SDLC as a member of a Scrum team attending daily standups and other required meetings
* Create and maintain both manual and automated test cases (automation using accelQ) that will put our products through rigorous end-to-end testing
* Perform product testing through the release cycle - including software and database changes - by executing functional, regression, service level and back-end tests as required
* Defect Management, including defect creation, test case updates, and interaction with developers for clarification and issue resolution
* Partner with the Product Owners (to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement of requirements), Developers (to ensure the delivery of a high-quality product), and DevOps (to incorporate test automation suites into our delivery pipeline)
* Conduct project post implementation reviews to identify lessons learned and actions for continuous improvement
* Assist and advise on best practices for testing, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency and performance
* Escalate, in timely manner, any conflicts and issues and provide input for resolution
* Experience in cross browser UI / functional test automation tools such as Selenium, QTP, accelQ, etc.
* Hands-on experience with relational database management systems with SQL
* Experience with test planning and test execution of web and non-web applications
* Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (Agile/Scrum)
* Experience with Continuous Integration Test Management tools like Azure DevOps, GitHub, etc.
* Experience with Document Management tools like SharePoint
* Strong written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of technical and non-technical team members
* Fastidious attention to detail and a desire to deliver high quality products
Nice To Have:
* Experience in Healthcare IT
* Experience with Data Lake/Warehouse testing with strong PL/SQL or Spark Scala skills
* Experience with service API test automation solutions