SENIOR DEVELOPER (.NET) - Washington, D.C.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, related field
- 7+ years of experience and strong understanding of ASP.NET, C#, .NET and Web Services.
- Current certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCP, etc.) preferred
- Working knowledge of either Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of working in Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery teams
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to email@example.com or call Mike at (646) 540-7456 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft professionals that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Federal job market I can be contacted at (646) 540-7456. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!