It is your responsibility to ensure that projects are actioned within the agreed conditions (time, budget, functionality). This requires a good ability to structure and name objectives and to identify ways to achieve them. You detect any discrepancies in planning, project output or resources in an efficient manner. In case of any unexpected issues or emergencies, you have the ability to lead the process and solve the problems.
In addition to this coordination work, you also have to understand the business aspects, think along with the customer and give proactive advice. This includes the drafting of requirements, whether or not based on the business needs of the customer.
You will be in charge of delivering projects that improve client's business application, infrastructure and processes. You will lead, motivate and manage a team in all aspects of estimating, planning and resources evaluation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse and optimise internal and external processes to increase overall efficiency and improve NPS and the experience of our partners.
- Create realistic project plans with an agile approach and be an active member of the project execution team while delivering results.
- Preparing templates and reports (project time sheets, monthly project reports, monthly support statistics, and other project KPI's)
- Motivation and coordination of different resources from different departments needed for your projects.
- Working with subcontractors and preparing required documents
- Drive alignment across company for successful planning, roll-out and adaption
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project portfolio to stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- An all-round IT expert with at least 3 years of experience.
- Experienced in project & stakeholder management.
- Organisation sensitive and able to easily establish good relationships.
- Diligent and seamless in tracking, monitoring and reporting the progress.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. (Dutch is a plus)
- Preferably experience in Dynamics 365, preferably Business Central and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.