Business Intelligence for a leading Nordic retail group.
About the role
They have developed a centralised data warehouse solution in MS Azure that allows all daughter companies to connect and load their business data. The 150+ companies within the group can then use Power BI analyse their data, which you will be leading. Currently, a minority of companies are connected to the centralised DW solution with the goal of connecting the whole group in the near future.
The BI developer position has a wide focus area covering the entire back end, from ETL process and validations to data visualisations. Furthermore, maintaining and developing our current DW solution and Power BI reports, making sure it supports the company's needs along with the guidance of the senior BI developer and architect. The position will involve close collaboration with people across the organisation and might entail some travelling within Europe (in the future).
Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Develop, maintain and plan improved functionality in the DW/BI platform
- Testing, performance tuning and security setting
- Involvement in BI architecture design and analytical data model development
- Performing data analysis and designing visualisations, dashboards and reports
- Supporting our company users with BI related tasks
- Coordinate 3rd party resources and consultants
- Structuring required documentation
- Advise on relevant new services, technology and functionality related to BI
To apply you should have expertise in:
- Experience and strong understanding of BI developments, such as data warehouse modelling and ETL processes
- Preferably experience with Microsoft Azure, including development of data pipelines
- Data Visualisation in Power BI
- Data management using SQL
If you think you've got what it takes and want to join a fantastic team and company, then apply with your up to date CV. If you have any questions then reach out to me using the below details:
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )