On behalf of our client, we are looking for talented and inspired .NET developers to be a part of a highly skilled environment with focus on personal professional development - they see the importance of staying up to date on technologies and exploiting the potential of each employee. In their budget they have set aside about 50,000 NOK per developer, which each person is free to use on developing their professional skills. The use of this benefit ranges from attending bigger technology fairs or relevant technology courses at home or abroad.
You will have the ability to work with product specialists and architects to turn customer's requirements into finished solutions. There will always be some degree of specialisation for different roles within over time within the team, so there is great opportunity for an in-depth look at topics you find particularly interesting.
Skills & Qualifications
- A .NET background is an absolute must
- University/college degree or equivalent
- Master Norwegian and English well, both written and orally
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Personal experience and interest in development, and examples of this via e.g. GitHub
- Experience within Web Development is a big plus
- Experience with WPF is a big plus
- Experience with Web Services and REST is a big plus
- Experience with map systems is a big plus
- Experience within data security is a big plus
- Interest in Defence and Intelligence is a big plus
- Experience from large and complex development projects is a big plus
- They have drones, large and super small spy ones
- Social meetings on Fridays with "bolle" and Waffles
- Meet-up for all the consultants every month
- Dinner in Oslo every second month
- Flexible working hours
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.