Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000 (dependent)
Tech Stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Microservices, Azure, API
We are currently working on a really unique opportunity for a great company based in central Stockholm.
The company develop their own SaaS platform which is used within the MedTech recruitment industry and allows companies to find the right skills and experiences to join their MedTech environment. The platform itself is really innovative and interesting and uses the latest technologies across a wide range of areas such as Microservices, Cloud, development (Microsoft), DevOps and API/Integration (to name a few!)
The role is even more interesting. We are looking for a senior developer to join the team who can have a direct impact on the platform both now and in the future. The company are looking to scale up their business and services and as such need to adapt their platform to do so. This position is to handle this transformation and be in the driving seat of the entire process. This person will work directly alongside the CTO/Founder of the company who is also big on tech and you will have the freedom to choose what technologies you work with, how you use them and how technology should be used across the business.
The desired experience we are looking for is:
- Experience working across the Microsoft development space with strong experience to .NET, .NET Core and C#
- Cloud experience will also be a massive help or similar experience within a SaaS product (Mainly focused towards Azure but again flexible)
- API development (REST) is beneficial with particular focus on Integration.
Other epxerience that would help includes:
- Any experience to Microservices like Kubernetes, Docker
- TDD exposure with nUnit/xUnit.
- The ability to drive innovation across the platforma and business and understand what technologies work best in certain areas.
There is really huge flexibility in the tech you use and all of the above is flexible to other areas. Whatever you think would work best, you can work towards implementing that.
If you would like to learn more get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.