As Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Lead Developer/Technical Leader, you are accountable for supporting the client Program on a Global Level - responsible for delivering and reviewing Technical Documentation, in addition to Development of Dynamics and Integration artefacts to a high level of quality, adhering to set and agreed standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Your core responsibilities for this hands-on role include development of customisation, provide guidance to other developers.
- You assist the Technical & Integration architects as needed
- You co-team with the Technical & Integration Architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- You assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
- You assist to prioritise tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
- You engage with ISV and other solution providers on applications, extensions and integration's to improve the overall business solution
- You assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time-line.
- You operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company's health, safety and environmental policies.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years' experience of working experience in .Net, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- 5 years' experience in leading a team of developers
- Experience in leading the development of at least two Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Projects
- Knowledge of Dynamics CE/365 standard application and BI applications
- MS Dynamics (CE) Technical Knowledge
- Experience testing and debugging in the Dynamics CE/365
- Experience with SQL Server indexes, database normalisation, and queries
- Experience with SQL Server reporting
- Hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Visual Studio, Workflows, Integration/EAI technologies, C#, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies, and Database technologies (JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Demonstrates principles of quality customer service, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Strong organisational skills; detail-oriented while having the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to gain the confidence of key personnel through value-added work product.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written is essential. Knowledge of French is an asset.