On behalf of our client we are hiring an Enterprise Architect in Oslo for a FinTech company with customers in the Nordics countries as well as plenty European countries.
They have over 7000 employees globally who work continuously to create value for both local and international companies in a wide range of industries, and have expertise in legal processes and regulations, IT platforms, communication and advanced analytics.
What will you be doing?
An enterprise architect at the B2C Finance divisions of sets the direction and establishes the approach to development and operations, aligns the organizational structure to the target systems architecture and infrastructure, ensures cohesion in the work of divisional business units and services. You are responsible for structuring and descriptions of their business entities and services, their properties, and relationships. You will care for the "shared economy" of the organization, the use of standard practices and tools, optimal use of the infrastructure, cost efficiency, and ultimately the complexity of our service and workplace ecosystems.
You will work in the team of Director Enterprise Architecture and shares the same set of tasks and goals.
- Defining an architectural vision and a roadmap for the organization
- Describing and implementing the target systems architecture
- Ensuring technical integrity and consistency of all organizational solutions at every stage of their life cycle
- Caring for a rigorous description of the organization in terms of its business entities, developed and consumed services, and relationships between them and the external environment
- Providing a holistic view of the information and technology within the organization
- Organizing and performing training to improve teams' knowledge and skills
- Improving the organizational processes for faster and more reliable services delivery
- Managing spend and forecasts, practicing FinOps
- Managing the complexity of the organization and its solutions
You will also be responsible for structuring, coordinating, communicating, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to support the business stability and constant growth.
You have at least some of the below skillset:
- Have a degree in IT or a related field
- Have prior engineering experience and be a top specialist
- Have top visualization, writing, and presentation skills
- Be able and comfortable delegating the implementation and control the process indirectly
- Be interested in policymaking, governance, service management, IT security, finance, and more
- Be adept at Continuous Delivery and passionate about Agile practices
- Excellent technical, analytical, project management skills; also strong leadership, communication, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension: 7% 0 - 7.1G, 16% 7.1G - 12.0 G
- Phone contract and internet covert up to 12,000 NOK
- Group life insurance and collective accident insurance
- Travel insurance for work and leisure (including family)
- Health insurance:
- guaranteed surgery/specialist appointment within 14 days
- chiropractor, physiotherapy, psychologist
- Continuation insurance
- Great colleagues you can spar with in cross functional teams
- Central and moderns office space over two floors
- Team lunches, dinners, Friday beers and other social activities
- Great career opportunities in a growing Tech Lab
- Multicultural environment with colleagues in other Nordic and European countries
For more information, contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 90 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org