We are looking for an application Security Engineer to join a growing team in Oslo for a FinTech company with customers in the Nordics countries as well as plenty European countries. Due to the domain they operate in security is crucial for their operations.
They have over 7000 employees globally who work continuously to create value for both local and international companies in a wide range of industries, and have expertise in legal processes and regulations, IT platforms, communication and advanced analytics.
Some of your day to day responsibility will be:
- Collaborate with work with the security architect
- Work together with the domain application teams
- Work mostly on focus on things that are exposed, all the APIs, things living on a network somewhere
- First of all exposed on the internet
- Secondary are for internal exposure
- Start with the most risky companies, After Pay and online systems
- Also some development
- Pen testing tools
The team currently consist of 3 and they are looking to grow with at least 2 more people.
Who are you:
-2+ experience with application security years and eager to learn
- worked with tools like Burp Suite
- Programmer background, .NET is preferred, but Java or Python or PHP is fine
- Experience with both cloud and on prem as the solutions currently are hybrid, on a journey to fully cloud
- Understand networking infrastructure
- OWASP, SANS.
- Static, dynamic and penetrating testing
- Self motivation, have an opinion on where to go.
- Competitive salary
- Pension: 7% 0 - 7.1G, 16% 7.1G - 12.0 G
- Phone contract and internet covert up to 12,000 NOK
- Group life insurance and collective accident insurance
- Travel insurance for work and leisure (including family)
- Health insurance:
- guaranteed surgery/specialist appointment within 14 days
- chiropractor, physiotherapy, psychologist
- Great colleagues you can spar with in cross functional teams
- Central and moderns office space over two floors
- Team lunches, dinners, Friday beers and other social activities
- Great career opportunities in a growing Tech Lab
- Multicultural environment with colleagues in other Nordic and European countries
For more information, contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 90 6200 or email@example.com