Currently based in Durban, this companies Group was established 20 years ago and as part of their exponential growth, they have established a development house for industry specific software solutions. All initiatives contribute towards attaining their global vision; providing a win-win solution for all parties involved in the debt resolution process.
Their strategic goals for the next 3 years are to build new product offerings on a new framework and transpose the existing platform into the modern structure.
If you are keen to be involved in exciting projects for a technology company, in Legal and Financial Tech, this opportunity might be perfect for you!
- 3-4+ years' experience developing Web Applications C#, .Net Framework, MVC
- Experience with web services, XML, JSON and SOAP.
- Experience working with Bootstrap3/4
- Production experience with front-end framework (Vue.js) Experience with CSS, HTML/HTML5 Experience working with Node.js
- Experience in Core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF and EF
- Experience working with a Version Control System (GIT)
- Promote best-practices within our team and participate in design and code reviews
- Basic Experience with T-SQL, MS SQL Server (Stored procedures, functions & views
Required Skills and Attributes
- Positive Attitude and solid work ethic.
- Inquisitive and innovative problem-solver
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills - given distributed team dynamic.
- Professional client interaction skills - empathetic, focus on clarity and solution driven
- Adept at providing feedback and managing client and team expectations.
- Great at Time and Task Management.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a good team player
- Adaptable and resilient
- Resourceful and results driven
As software developer, you will be responsible for participating in product development, from idea to deployment and beyond. You will work on ground-breaking product features, issues, and improvements that are critical to the success of your customers, and you will need to work with the broader company to maintain and help optimise existing systems.
- Be adept at determining the most effective and efficient software design, ensuring high availability, data security, scalability, reusability, and data integrity within all processes and solutions.
- Advanced Performance Tuning
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, fixing, and implementing solutions to ensure minimal impact on customers live production environments as far as possible.
- Adherence to software coding procedures and standards implemented by the team.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, ensuring that any system integration works efficiently.
- Carry out sufficient research and development to identify new trends and features that could be incorporated to enhance the current systems to improve business processes and productivity.