Looking for a Lead Database Developer and Administrator to Join a fast growing E-Commerce brand who works in the online photo printing & personalised gifting sector. The team is growing massively and expanding into new marketing channels. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced company that will give you the chance to take on challenges and responsibility so that you can quickly progress within your career.
Along with a great company culture, my client provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working in ERP, In a high volume OLTP environment installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining databases
- Implementing and maintaining SQL and DBA best practices, conventions and standards
- Troubleshooting, debugging reverse engineering databases
- Alert monitoring, perform health checks and document knowledge articles
- Write database documentation including data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionaries
- Apply platform updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Participate in risk and security related activities
- Ability to execute at speed
- Train L2 support engineers
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ Years of experience of Database Administration with proficiency in working with MS SQL 2012/2016/2019, MySQL (MariaDB 10, Percona 8, PostgreSQL 13 or Oracle MySQL 8) or NoSQL server MongoDB 4, databases
- Effective problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Experience writing complex queries with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with data reporting analysis and a desire to create a centralised data warehouse capability and move from data manipulation and reporting to bigger backend architecture.
- Well being and lifestyle benefits
- Development opportunities
- + Many more great Benefits
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.