A large and very well-established organisation are actively looking for a SAP Datawarehouse Developer to join their growing team in Northampton - this role is ideally suited to a relatively Junior SQL Developer or Engineer who is keen to cross-train and up-skill in SAP.
Please note that to begin with this role will be home-based, and then once it's safe to do so, you can expect to me in the office 3 days per week.
You will be working within a Management Information team, and be responsible for the design, deployment, testing and support of various MI and Analytical Applications used across the business, based in the SAP Technology Stack: SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, SAP BPC. This role will give you the unique opportunity to be cross-trained in SAP and help to drive automation across the team.
It's a really exciting time to join this organisation as they look to invest more and more into utilising cutting edge technologies, with brilliant opportunities for both personal and professional development. The opportunities for growth within the organisation are incredible, and this could be a great place to kick-start your career.
- SQL programming experience in a commercial setting
- Experience building data models and flows on SQL or Oracle databases
- Good knowledge of data warehousing and data modelling principles
- A willingness to be cross-trained in SAP
- Salary of up to £35,000 for a Junior SQL Candidate, or £45,000 for someone with prior SAP and Data Warehousing experience
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
This organisation are already interviewing, so please apply ASAP to be considered.