D365FO Solutions Architect - Remote - $130K USD
One of the largest CPA firms in the country is seeking a Solutions Architect skilled in D365 F&O to join their consulting manufacturing and distribution practice. Named to the 2018 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, this is an opportunity to join a team of experts that deliver results.
You will collaborate with a team of specialists to develop solutions for D365 F&O opportunities. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate expertise in the D365 F&O platform
- Successfully deliver full lifecycle ERP implementations and develop client relationships
- Possess a deep understanding of application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Lead management reviews and other stages of the project to ensure completion of project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with supply chain and logistics
You will possess the following qualifications:
- Over 7 years of Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Experience with solutions to D365 product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance desired
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (347) 391-1126
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!