Dynamics AX Software Developer - Savannah, Georgia - 120k
Dynamics AX Software/Database developer - 120k
One of the leading manufacturing companies in the greater is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX Software/Database developer. This position has a ton of growth potential with a company where the average tenure is 20-30 years of experience!
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, thriving in a fast paced, leading edge DB environment. Position requires strong programming skills in data input/retrieval, data analysis, and data mining. Some control logic skills required, emphasis on data manipulation
--- Microsoft SQL (Database Administration, SQL, Queries, SSIS, etc.)
--- Visual Studio and C#
--- ASP.net, IIS, MVC, and Boot Strap
--- Knowledge of X++ and Dynamics AX 2009 ERP system a plus
Degree preferred, will consider experience.
BASIC FUNCTION: To develop and support custom software programs, databases, and reports that are in line with company and departmental needs and goal.
- Develop, test, debug, and maintain software programs and applications with an emphasis on Dynamic AX applications, web applications, and Windows applications.
- Manage assigned projects. Discuss projects with the Director of Information Technology to determine priority level of projects and that projects are in line with company and departmental goals.
- Install, customize, maintain, and integrate commercial software packages.
- Design and implement logical and physical data models that ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security and privacy. Develop stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers and views that support data reporting and use in software programs.
- Ensure proper cybersecurity and application protection from malware, viruses, ransomware, and all hacking and penetration attempts. Maintain security and administer security access to all applications. Maintain security settings within the corporate environment and review them with the Director of Information Technology.
- Train system users, and help users understand how they can minimize and/or correct errors to enable a smooth continuous operation of data processing systems.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-447-1419 to discuss further!