*Please note that this is a home-based role, although you must already live in the UK and have the unrestricted right to work in the UK*
Due to incredible growth and success over the last couple of years, a highly-regarded organisation within the health and life sciences sector are looking for an Azure Solution Architect to join their expanding team and help transform their data environment.
This organisation develop cutting-edge analytics solutions powered by Artificial Intelligence, and are very much leading the way within their industry. They're looking for a passionate Architect to provide hands-on Azure implementation, custom development and best-practice support across all departments and projects, whilst mentoring your colleagues.
You will be given significant autonomy to design innovative solutions on Azure, with the opportunity to explore areas such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Internet of Things.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies, will have a deep understanding of Data and Business Intelligence Solutions, and the ability to design solutions in Azure from the ground-up.
- Prior Azure architecture and development experience
- Advanced knowledge of Azure components - including Data Factory, Azure Storage, Databricks, Synapse Analytics and Analysis Services
- Knowledge in areas such as Event Hubs, IoT Hubs, Stream Analytics, and Azure API
- Understanding of CosmosDB and an AzureML, as well as related technologies including Power Platform, Logic Apps, Azure Functions and Event Grids
- Experience working an in Agile environment, git, CI/CD
- Salary of up to £80-100,000 depending upon experience
- Company pension scheme
- Private health and dental insurance
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please apply ASAP.