Software Developer, Aalborg
My client has been operating in Aalborg for the past 10 years and they are a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. My clients products and solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defence, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets
They are looking to expand their team and they are focusing on developing the next breakthrough software for test automation systems.
As a software developer in their team you would contribute to the development of test automation software controlling a wide range of test equipment and devices such as chips, phones, cars, base stations etc. You would be able to contribute new ideas and approaches to test, implement, improve and validate these systems and after implementation, your ideas would be quickly in the hands of customers - sometimes even before the end of the sprint!
Ideally my client would hope that the right candidate would have experiences in some of the following:
- C#, .NET, ASP.NET / REST, Angular, Vue.JS and TypeScript.
- Object oriented design
- Version control systems like Git
- Agile software development and design
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF),
- Unit testing and automated testing
- DevOps technologies (i.e. CI/CD, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Working on open-source projects
My client can also offer the following benefits:
- 15% Pension (10% Company Contribution)
- Flexible working conditions
- A competitive base salary
- A dynamic, fast-paced family environment
- Company trips to hackathons/events/company trips away
If you are interested in hearing more then please feel free to reach out to Eddie on 45 88 74 11 02 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat and more information!