Dynamics CRM/D365 Sr. Developer/ Solutions Architect - $150K
Our client is a private venture capital firm is looking for a D365 CE Sr. Developer/Solutions Architect to help grow out their team. This position will eventually grow into a Team Lead for the Dynamics CRM/D365 team. They are looking for a hands-on individual who will help build business relationships and help design and lead solutions. If you are a developer looking for the next step in your career and want a company and team to grow with then this is the perfect opportunity.
- Collaborate with business teams in customizing, developing, integrating, extending and supporting Dynamics 365 CRM to meet their needs.
- Work with technology and design teams to support the business teams - including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
- Monitor, configure and troubleshoot integration issues between CRM and other software systems including deployment and provisioning activities.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Perform CRM application configurations and customization
- Lead and/or participate in discovery and analysis sessions to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations.
- Support Agile based methodologies for CI/CD delivery
- 5+ years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM (Sales & Service) with related Financial Services Applications, Legacy Systems, 3rd party frameworks and tools
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions, developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft's Dev/Ops, development of solutions using PowerApps Component Framework (PCF)
- Azure Service Bus (preferred)
Salary + Benefits
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!