On behalf of our client we are have an exciting opportunity to join a team of Full stack .NET Angular Developers working towards changing the world of accounting. Their aim is to create a more modern way of working, making it easier for SMBs and start-ups to run their business by cutting out the middleman, currently they are collaborating with 16 banks across the Nordic region. The product will be a White Label product, so the individual identity will look like each bank and will have an own application in APP store, but the platform and source code will be the same. The product will enable SMEs to do their accounts the same way they would do their online banking.
The company is huge on incentives to motivate their employees, they have even offering annual trips for the past 10 years. In the past they have taken employees all over the globe, including places such as; Rome, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Stockholm. In addition to this they have cabins around Norway available for employees to rent for a discounted price.
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior experience with .NET C#, Angular, Azure or ReactNative.
- Beneficial to be familiar with UX Design or ERP/FinTech but not a requirement.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Can work both independently and in teams.
- Group life insurance
- Flat structure; their management meetings are over the pool table and not in a meeting room.
- They are an innovative company with new and modern offices in central Bergen.
- You will be working with highly skilled colleagues you can spar with and go for the occasional Friday beer.
- You will get to work with the latest technology as well as be given great career opportunities.
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.