Business Intelligence Specialist for a Leading European Accountancy.
With over 6,500 people across their network, they help around 120,000 companies and organisations of all shapes and sizes, public sector enterprises and high net-worth private clients achieve their personal and business ambitions. As their business grows, so does their need to be data-driven.
They're now focussing on digitalisation across the entire company and plan to make Stockholm their tech-hub as they build their data and development teams. In particular they're looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist that's able to lead the initiative and help the company achieve this mission.
As the business intelligence specialist you will get the opportunity to shape the BI and Analytics platform, while working together in a team to combine new technologies to benefit users across Europe.
Part of the digitalisation initiative includes migrating everything on prem to the cloud, which will be an integral part of your job role in addition to the below:
- Reporting and analysis
- Develop and publish reports and analyzes for various departments (e.g. Sales, Pay, Accounting and overall management team)
- Work closely with Data Analysts to develop the needs of our customers and Azets internally
- Participate in various improvement activities in business with customers and deep dive into insight where prescriptive and predictive analysis is required
- Translate business needs into IT-related solutions
- Responsible for the database environment for administering, optimizing SQL queries and indexing
Critical knowledge for this position:
- Data modelling, data warehousing and database design
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
- DAX programming language knowledge
- Data storage and data retrieval via APIs are meritorious, as is certification within AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with BI visualisation tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau
- Experience working with large data sets and relational databases (RDSQL)
- Worked within DevOps organization or with Agile working method
Find out more by applying or contacting me on the below details.
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )