On behalf of our client we are looking for skilled .Net Developers in the Oslo region to join their ever-growing company. Diversity and inclusion is at the heart of the organisation, with their main focus on having a great social environment with lunches, dinners and other social activities. They also have won awards for their employee satisfaction.
They are looking to recruit for a greenfield project which will become one of the largest financial projects in Europe within this field. You will have the chance to work with well known, global companies in this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Cloud architecture
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Skills & Qualifications
- Good understanding of message based application architecture
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language .NET
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Azure Devops/GIT
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Central modern offices 5-10 min walk from Oslo S
- Really good pension and insurance
- Health insurance with guaranteed surgery/specialist appointment within 14 days including chiropractor, physiotherapy and psychologist
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.