Job Title: Azure IaC Architect / DevOps Consultant
Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
Salary: $150-170K base + bonus
Must Have: Experience in a client-facing/consulting role, excellent knowledge of Azure infrastructure, automation, and DevOps practices, Azure Resource Manager/ARM Templates
Overview: The Azure Architect will serve as a SME for public cloud ecosystems of partners, customers, and service providers, leading the design and deployment of enterprise-scale Azure solutions. You will plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise-scale Microsoft Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions and lead technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation approaches
- Lead the design and deployment of enterprise-scale Azure solutions
- Design architectures with Microsoft Azure to meet our clients' technical, security, and business needs
- Execute on implementation plans to deploy Azure infrastructure and move workloads to Azure.
- Be a technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premises infrastructure systems.
- Apply your technical expertise in Microsoft cloud offerings to promote innovative solutions to customers, developing relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals
- Lead technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation approaches.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud platforms
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Virtual Networks, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Blob Storage, PowerShell DSC, Azure Automation, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Site Recovery
- Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices (Role Based Access Control, Networking Architectures, Cost Management controls, etc.)
- Understanding of Azure SQL Database, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
- Experience with migration readiness and planning tools; Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery Planner
- Understanding of security/compliance requirements as it relates to Azure services and regions
- Experience with infrastructure automation, including configuration management (Puppet, Chef, or PowerShell DSC) and infrastructure provisioning (ARM Templates or Terraform
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell / CLI) for deployment and management on Azure
- 6+ years of relevant Engineering & Consulting experience
- 3+ years of relevant Microsoft Azure design & delivery experience
- Consulting experience with large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions, including enterprise directories, on-premises hosting platforms (vSphere/Hyper-V), and datacenter storage and networking
- Experience and comfort delivering technical design workshops for enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
- Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.