Microsoft Dynamics D365 CE Developer - 100% REMOTE
A Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to welcome a D365 CE Developer to the team - remotely! The client is urgently looking to fill this permanent, full time position. Apply now if you are an experienced developer with a strong skillset and looking for your next D365 challenge.
Please note that the organization is based on the East Coast and works in EST. Candidates must be located in the US.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing your D365 expertise to best support the customer
- Collaborating with the development team on D365 solutions - deployments, customizations, integrations
- Developing Power Apps solutions
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or relevant work experience
- 3+ years' experience working in a similar development position
- Microsoft D365/CRM certifications are preferred
- Competitive salary dependent upon prior experience
- Flexible work from home structure
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.