Immediate Trainee Opportunity at Frank Recruitment Group
Are you looking for a career where progression is based on the efforts you put in and where you can see direct results of your hard work?
Frank Recruitment Group are hiring sales orientated and competitive individuals for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role in our Newcastle based Head Office.
Frank Recruitment Group has recently received an investment from a private equity company called TPG Growth, who have invested in companies such as Uber, Spotify and Airbnb. These companies have seen exceptional growth since the investment; similar to this, Frank Recruitment Group has seen global growth from the investment and are in need of forward thinking Trainee Consultants to drive this growth.
What we look for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Strong work ethic with an attitude to always do your best
- Target driven and motivated to succeed
- Natural sales ability and/or previous sales experience
- Looking to progress and develop with a company
- Ability to persuade with confidence
- Perseverance, resilience and professionalism
All new recruiters go through Frank University; our award-winning training programme that will provide you with all of the training and mentoring that you need to become a successful recruiter from the day you start.
The role of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing business relationships with candidates and clients
- Negotiating and selling throughout all stages of recruiting
- Sourcing candidates and clients using multiple platforms
- Management of the full recruiting process
Willingness to apply yourself in the role, with a desire to push and exceed your targets, will result in a head start in a rewarding and exciting career with Frank Recruitment Group.
What we offer our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Basic salary of £19,000 with uncapped commission (1st year OTE of £30,000-£40,000 and 2nd year OTE of £50,000+)
- 20 days holiday and bank holidays
- Achievable career progression - including international opportunities
- Tailored training throughout your career
- All expenses paid trips and incentives for high achievers
- Exciting and stimulating company culture
- Monthly company social events
- Performance based incentives and rewards
Apply now and join our rapidly growing team of Recruitment Consultants in our Newcastle Head Office.
Send your CV to email@example.com to apply.