Microsoft Azure Data Platform Engineer
Salary- £40000- £100,000 Depending on Experience
The opportunity to work for a company which leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. A fantastic company, with professionals who combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realise results for clients and their customers.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Option to buy 5 extra days)
- 7% Company Pension
- Private health care which ignores existing conditions
- Bonus figures, splits of both personal and company performance depending on your role. Analysts/ Senior Analyst= 45, Consultant/Senior Consultant= 6%, Manager/Group Manager= 9% and Director= 15%+.
- Travel expenses outside regular commute
Role & Responsibilities
- Business Intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform. Working with architecture, design, development and delivery of an enterprise grade.
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- You will be helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Mentoring and supporting of more junior team members and supporting their personal development. You will be taking ownership for the delivery of core solution components.
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology - achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification
- You will be working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors. Supporting and influencing project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning and QA
Skills & Qualifications
To be a good fit for this role you should be someone who has great ambition and is ready to hit the ground running, within a fast-paced and challenging environment. You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a fast-learner.
- Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Working with modern data platforms (MPP architectures)
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for Permanent Roles involving Business intelligence and Data Analysis using Microsoft Azure, please contact me via- Phone: +44 (0)207 337 0804 (ext 0804) Email: email@example.com