.Net Developer - Bergen
Do you want to use agile development methodologies? Do you want to work in an independent and self-driven team? Do you want to work in a fast innovative company?
My client creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry, including award-winning 3D graphics through integrated video workflow solutions. Their culture is highly dynamic, they value ambitions and give responsibility to those who wants to grow. They are a global leading company that is genuinely working with AR technology in purely greenfield environment, building highly custom solutions for customers. Learning is done in a very practical way, they will fund projects purely to allow practical knowledge to be gained rather than only textbook style certification courses. This allows you to explore new techniques and technologies as you see fit and gain actual practical project experience with them.
Daily tasks will contain every phase of software development from writing, reviewing and testing the code to actually shipping the whole thing. They are not too concerned about what you know now, but more what you are willing to learn tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent skills and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development.
- Willingness to develop outside your code-base and comfort zone.
- Experience with REST, version control system, unit test.
- Understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Clear understanding on the technologies already used by the candidate (OOPs).
- Experience with scrum or other agile processes.
- Experience working in all layers of the application involving both front-end and back-end.
- Experience or knowledge of media industry.
- 30 vacation days.
- Education budget.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home working on a case-by-case basis.
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.