We are tremendously excited to be partnering once more with a super-fast growing, dynamic FinTech scale up!
This time, we are calling for senior front-end engineers that have worked with modern JavaSript frameworks (React, Redux, Hooks), and are looking to take their career to the next step and take ownership over their daily work!
In this role you will be working in a fast-paced, highly agile environment. Side-by-side with the Product Owner and Chief architect, you will be an instrumental part of all new features that are released by the organisation.
The main FinTech areas in which you will be focusing your efforts are Order Management, Compliance, Financial Information Exchange integrations and the core product, which is a highly customisable Order Management System.
This is a highly focused development role geared towards further improving the existing products, building new products based on pre-defined requirements and working towards the final release of a next-generation cloud-native SaaS OMS
Role & Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to take ownership over each feature they contribute towards; analysing requirements, developing POC's, optimising for customer use and maintaining after release
- Additionally, successful candidates will be granted control over core foundational components of the platform; building reusable components that will be reflected across the platform, and become a key part of the platform's "identity"
- Further to this, as the company expands into new markets there will be tasks relating to integrating 3rd party/external resources; e.g. currency translators, regulatory guidelines
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of UX/UI functionality and design
- Domain knowledge is highly attractive; any previous experience in financial/FinTech companies is highly desirable
- Additionally, any candidates with experience of API design/construction will be viewed very favourably
- Highly attractive salary model with 30 vacation days
- ITP1 pensions; 5000 SEK wellness allowance; insurances
- Laptop and phone
Interested in this opportunity? Reach out to me via email or over the phone to discuss finer details.
Phone: +46 8 502 425 43