Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leader within the banking industry who are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to support the IT Infrastructure of the bank, and more specifically quality network operational support.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology within FinTech
- Be part of a huge Infrastructure team and learn from some of the best network engineers in the market!
- A real chance for progression with a personalised development plan
- Work/Life balance - flexibility to work from home
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify possible networking issues, faulty hardware or logical problems
- Assist existing network devices and review/amend as required
- Capable of liaising with other tech areas and 3rd party vendors
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of supporting a networking within a large business (preferably banking/finance)
- Working knowledge of routing & bridging protocols
- Experience with Firewall platforms and Load Balancing platforms
- Knowledge of multi-protocol LAN/WAN
- Qualified Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) (advantageous)
- Salary up to £60,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Full remote working - Work/Life Balance
- Joining a Top Global Investment Bank with great career progression.