SQL DBA & Developer - London - £55-65k
Please note - this role will require you to work from the London based office at least 3 days per week when safe to do so. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A fantastic e-commerce organisation with offices around the world is looking for an experienced SQL DBA and Developer to join their expanding Data Analytics practice within their Central London office.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced SQL DBA who has development skills utilising C#/.Net technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using the latest Analytical and Database technologies to solve problems.
- Running and maintaining 24/7 customer and partner websites.
- Maintaining and developing backoffice and middleware systems.
- Working closely with teams across the globe.
- Troubleshooting, reverse-engineering and debugging databases.
- Writing complex SQL and NoSQL queries.
- Providing data warehouse development and support.
- Development work utilising C#/.Net technologies.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Strong experience with SQL Server and related MS BI technologies
- Strong experience working as a Database Administrator and performing DBA tasks
- Database support and troubleshooting experience
- Strong experience in C#/.Net development
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role then apply today - interviews are taking place next week!
Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.