Dynamics AX Solution Architect
This client is currently going through the largest Dynamics AX implementation globally. They are a global enterprise end user who have a strong team of specialists for each are of their Dynamics ERP. They now have an opening for a Functional Solution Architect who has vast experience within the Sales and Warehouse modules.
- Participate and provide support for roll-out and implementation projects. Provide guidance to projects and business.
- Use proven architect methodologies to deliver successful implementation- and roll-out projects.
- Act as "Guardian of the template" and secure that our current setup and solution is optimal for supporting our Business.
- Be part of maintaining and development of the AX template functionality according to the best professional standards.
- Drive design, configuration, implementation of relevant modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX and related applications.
- Conduct and support Business Process Analysis (BPA) phases in the projects, be part of performing Fit/Gap analysis in projects:
- Be responsible for the Functional Solution Design Documents (FSD) Functional Design Documents (FDD) and executing initial functional testing and System Integration Test of new development and configuration for the template.
- Be part of our 3. Level support team, supporting our AX2012 R3 Support set-up
- Solid experience working with AX2012 R3 ERP systems and with role as Solution Architect in the areas of sales/product-configuration/logistics/purchase/ warehouse/intercompany.
- Extensive experience with working on Dynamics AX projects with 1000+ global users in Global Enterprise.
- Experience with template building, implementations- as well as roll-out projects.
- Hands-on experience with multi-phase, multi-country, multi-projects and enterprise-wide implementations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Surestep+ Methodology
- An ambition to grow with the team and contribute to improve the team and our way of working every day.
- Drive and mentor the team using own experience and the team's joint engagement and knowledge.
- At least four full cycle Dynamics AX implementation
- Working as a Solution Architect in relevant AX modules
- 5+ years combined experience with Dynamics AX and/or D365FO implementations
- Application deployment and architecting complex enterprise systems
Due to this customer being a global business you should be prepared to travel around Europe to help with the on-site roll outs. The travel amount will require you to be on-site for up to 5 days a week. You can expect to be on-site once every couple of months.
The start date for this role is flexible for the right person and interviews are currently on-going.
If you would be interested then please apply or reach me directly on email@example.com