My client, one of Denmark's largest companies, are passionate about an important cause: helping sick people have a better quality of life.
They currently on an exciting Digital Transformation, where they are looking to strengthen their position on the market.
In the Infrastructure team, they have currently 100+ highly talented professionals and they have high ambitions for the future, where the goal is to be able to run a more modern, flexible and coherent IT infrastructure.
You will be responsible for creating holistic solutions across five sections and 14 technical teams. Your main task will be to ensure the architectural cohesion between technically specialised silos, so that they can strengthen the cross-cutting cooperation in the organisation and the quality of the solutions they provide.
These are two newly created positions, where you will very much put your strategic stamp on which architecture will characterise the IT Infrastructure going forward.
Within this role you would also be assisting in building, architecture and designing the cloud architecture within the business. This means that you will be able to contribute your own design, innovative technology choices and delivery processes on the cloud platform.
- Empower IT infrastructure from an architecture perspective
- Be driving the process of qualifying, building and developing solutions from idea to implementation, including within the cloud area
- Be a link between a wide range of stakeholders such as enterprise architecture, specialist technology teams, system management, process owners and user
- Communication, advice and sparring both in Infrastructure and in the face of business expectations
- Have a relevant IT training
- Has general experience and knowledge of traditional IT technologies within, among other things, server management, networking, monitoring and maintenance
- Has at least three years of experience with IT architecture, including public cloud and hybrid combinations of private and commercial clouds
- Has specific experience with Microsoft Azure, both technically, operationally and governance
- Fluency in Danish
- An exciting and newly created position, which it is very much necessary to characterise on its own and to which there is an important area of responsibility.
- A workplace in a busy and dynamic environment where professional challenges are an important motivator and we emphasise complementing each other and using each other's competencies
- An informal working environment with skilled colleagues, good atmosphere and contact with many different professional groups
- 37 Hour Work Week
- A salary in-line with your qualifications/experience
Interested in hearing more?
Call Eddie on 0045 88 74 11 02 or email email@example.com to send your CV and start a confidential discussion!