Product Owner - Edinburgh - Up to £70k DOE
Can be partially or fully remote (depending on experience).
In response to rapid growth and an increasing need for customised internal and external-facing IT systems, they have multiple high priority products on the horizon which require close coordination for organised and timely delivery.
Can you work at pace to support the high growth period? You will work closely with the business to understand customer and stakeholder needs as well as the technical requirements. You will gather feature requests and coordinate sprints to deliver high quality products.
You will deliver the product that aligns with user needs as well as their long term vision.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work.
- Identify and help the client understand the business model and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends
- Product Management and development of the product roadmap
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- High degree of organisation, pro-activeness and personal accountability
- Attention to detail along with overall understanding of the technologies used in product
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- 4+ years in product management
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs etc.
Contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785 for more info.