- Implement and upgrade clients systems into a Network As A Service/Firewall As A Service approach.
- Dealing with new clients, planning, network design and new implementations. Typically working at client sites around Bergen.
- Maintain and upgrade existing clients, helping them scale up their networks.
- Identity security requirements for the customers.
- Configure old and new client networks.
- Help with other business areas when required, such as MS365, Windows, HP.
- General experience with Routers, Switches, Firewall and Wireless is of interest, even if you don't have experience with all of the above. Having previous Cisco (CCNA), HPE or other techs is beneficial.
- Good to know, Windows, MS365, Azure.
Here is an opportunity for someone who has gained valuable experience as a Network/Security specialist. The role will allow you to work end to end dealing with a full project lifecycle and make key decisions on new projects and customers. This will mean you will be involved with architecture and design and be very technical and hands on with projects. You will be dealing with not just the network side but you will also have a heavy focus on security. This means implementing firewalls, configuring and informing clients of best practices. Your role will involve you understanding wireless, switches, routers and firewalls in great detail to be able to advise customers.
The company is fully owned by the employees and everyone gets a say in the business decisions. They have been providing data centre solutions since 2001 and have adapted throughout the years to stay up to date with latest market technologies. Now they help clients with Platform As A Service using Microsoft technologies and provide both Network As A Service and Firewall As A Service solutions. This means they can fully service client needs and has led them into a period of stable growth.
If this is something which would interest you, then please apply or contact me on email: email@example.com