Title: D365/AX Technical Architect
*Extensive Dynamics AX/365 experience needed
I am currently working with a Microsoft Gold partner who is looking to add a Technical Architect onto their team. They are looking for someone who can drive architecture,understands ERP in retail industry, has techno-functional experience as well as finance & supply chain experience.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in Microsoft AX / D365 Finance & Operations, minimum 5 years of implementation experience
- Must have experience in at least 2 end-to-end implementations in Microsoft D365 F&O
- Must have functional expertise in Supply Chain and Financials
- Must have technical understanding and knowledge of available technologies from architecture perspective
- Must have experience in architecting, designing and implementing F&O business solutions for enterprise customers
- Must have experience in solution consulting and leading workshops with clients
- Must have experience in performing fit-gap and requirements gathering for D365 F&O
- Experience on D365 Retail and Commerce preferred
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and customers good to have
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: email@example.com , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.