Our client has built the world's largest, most international platform for the production of highly customisable products, all built specifically to customer requirements, and in the most localised and sustainable manner possible!
They are taking a critical part in shaping the new wave of Ecommerce entrepreneurs, and capitalising on the shift in global consciousness, increasing the desire for smarter, faster, and greener production of consumer goods!
They are looking to onboard a senior mobile application engineer who can join their Stockholm office in the coming months, with a mind to increasing the overall performance of their applications, as well as refactoring some applications away from React-Native over to Flutter!
Role & Responsibilities
- Take an active role in developing new features based on stakeholder requests; as well as refactoring and optimising existing applications to ensure they are future-proofed
- You will contribute your high level of expertise pertaining to the Android ecosystem and review the architecture of the applications, discussing and debating ideas and solutions with architects and PO's
- This role also has a strong requirement for applications to be highly available and scaleable, so the focus is on building stable, quality applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 years of professional experience in mobile development; cross-platform experience highly beneficial
- Strong experience of multiple mobile languages; Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, Flutter
- Strong adherence to TDD model
- Experience of building transactional/FinTech applications is highly beneficial
- Fantastic salary model with a shares-linked bonus
- Join a world leading organisation using it's influence in a really transformative way - to improve environmental sustainability in Ecommerce!
- Opportunities to travel globally to one of 12 offices across the world!