My client is looking to hire several Senior Developers to help them in continuing to scale up their current global offering.
Due to increased demand for their services across all 3 of their customer-facing applications, these guys need to continue growing their development teams, including the Stockholm branch. Their customer-facing products include those looking at B2B solutions and B2C.
This company has the world's largest platform for producing personalized items across the planet. They also strive to allow everyone to build a global business and share their creativity in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Their network of printers, logistics, and payment partners in 30 countries allows online stores - from startups to enterprises - to produce and deliver products anywhere in the world within 72 hours.
They have a multicultural Engineering team of over 50 people working in 5 countries who build, grow and maintain their applications and platform. The technologies range from backends using PHP and Go to mobile apps built natively or with hybrid technology, running on cloud services and with a modern CI/CD pipeline.
- Use the latest technologies to solve real problems for customers at scale
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, architects, and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Share your knowledge and build creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Designing, developing and deploying backend services with a focus on availability, low latency and scalability
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services owned by your teams (including taking part in an on-call rotation)
Tech Stack - PHP, Go, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Memcached, Redis, Microservices architecture, ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus, Grafana
This client wants to move forward as an organization so their ideal applicant should be able to build structure, develop and influence their methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil the organization's business needs.
You must have:
- 5+ years professional experience with frontend development
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Experience with microservices and REST API development
- Fluent English
It's a bonus if you have experience with other parts of their tech stack (see above).
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Stockholm at a company that prides itself on providing an international, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment.
For this role, the client is offering a monthly salary of up to 60,000 SEK per month with ITP1 pension, health care and other perks
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - firstname.lastname@example.org