MS Dynamics NAV Junior Support Analyst - Salary upto £30,000
Aby Dymond by phone on 020 3808 7314 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Could this be the start of a fresh and new career for you? This client is offering a brilliant package for the right candidate and the opportunity to grow your business knowledge and skill-set!
I have a client who are a one stop shop for all Dynamics and Microsoft products and they need you to come along for this amazing journey they are embarking on. You will be joining a new team, working on some of the UK's most exciting upgrades and implementations and you will become part of the businesses vision. I have worked with this client for around 2 years and have a great relationship with the director of the business, hence why he has reached out to me to find some candidate for this role.
This role would be great for someone who is looking to start their career within Business Central and Dynamics NAV. Someone who is eager to become the best version of themselves and has a hunger for learning new things daily.
- Understand and analyse system errors requirements on the MS Dynamics
- To work on NAV versions 2009 upwards to Business Central
- Be able to analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution
- 1st line support up to 3rd line (Once you have been trained to do so)
- Being the 'Go - to' person for client IT issues
- Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge - validate diagnostics from other team members, testing insights and recommendations from the team with senior management and directors
- Attend training courses and conference's
- To be a strong communicator and positive person all round
- Happy to work both from home and on customer site if asked
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of maintaining and supporting ERP business systems.
- Previous hands on knowledge of using Microsoft Power BI and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of extracting information from ERP system databases and report on this.
- You would have the ability to prioritise and plan implementation of developments and maintenance of MS NAV is essential
- People skills and great communication skills
- Further training within support and MS Dynamics NAV - Able to achieve certifications
- Regular invites to Microsoft conferences - enabling you to expand on connections and knowledge
- 25 days holiday (Not including Bank holidays)
- Pension, healthcare and bonus schemes
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Aby Dymond by phone on 020 3808 7314 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
020 3808 7314 or via email email@example.com
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ SUPPORT/ ANALYST/ APPLICATION/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ MANCHESTER/ LONDON/ SHEFFIELD/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ NOTTINGHAM/ BRISTOL/ READING/ SOUTHAMPTON/ EXETER/ LIVERPOOL/ BIRMINGHAM/ OXFORD/ CAMBRIDGE/ IPSWICH/ LEICESTER/ STOKE/ CHESTER/ PRESTON/ DURHAM/ NORWICH/ KENT/ BRIGHTON/ SWINDON/ BATH