Dynamics 365 F&O Business Analyst - Remote - CAD 135k
A client of ours is growing out their Dynamics 365 F&O team. Their next hire will be a Business Analyst that will have knowledge of integrations with Dynamics 365 F&O, functional expertise in D365, and will keep up with best practices and releases from Microsoft. This role will also have some element of production support but mostly project work and new functionality.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Monitor project deadlines and schedules
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Holds design review sessions with cross-functional team members to review requirements
- Runs user acceptance testing sessions
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training accounting and finance teams to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for project engagements
- Performs systems analyst activities
- Must have experience with Dynamics 365 F&O within manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience supporting IT projects
- Experience drafting, developing and implementing core business processes
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes; this applies to both technical issues and process issues
- Travel as needed
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics 365/AX field, please contact Catherine Jakab at email@example.com or 813-437-6868.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6868. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.