Job Role: CRM Developer - Dynamics 365
Location: Groningen, Netherlands - but can be fully remote
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 Months
Language: English - fluent
As a senior CRM developer you are accountable for supporting our client with their ERP - Dynamics 365 on a global level. The CRM developers are responsible for implementation, maintenance and execution of technical changes on MS Dynamics 365 for our client. As a developer you are responsible for delivering and reviewing technical documentation along with improving existing solutions and designing new solutions. In addition, you will take part in the development of dynamics and integration artefacts to a high level of quality, adhering to set and agreed standards.
Key objectives & responsibilities:
- You assist the technical & integration architects as needed.
- You co-team with the technical & integration architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- You assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
- You assist in prioritising tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
- You assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time-line.
- 5 to 10 years experience of working experience in X++, .Net, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- 5 years experience in leading a team of developers.
- Experience in leading the development of at least two Dynamics 365 finance and SCM projects
- Dynamics 365 finance and SCM development certification.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 standard application and extending SSRS reports and BI applications.
- Experience with SQL Server indexes, database normalisation, queries and reporting.
Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrates principles of quality customer service, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Strong organisational skills; detail-oriented while having the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to gain the confidence of key personnel through value-added work product.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written is essential.