Senior UX Designer | Manchester / Remote | £45,000 - £57,000 + Package
I am engaged with a leading Investment Bank who are looking to hire experienced Senior UX Designers to be based out of their growing design function in the North West. You will be operating in a hybrid office/remote model, with 3/4 days' of remote working per week post-COVID.
They, like other successful customer-centric businesses, realise that UX is crucial to how an organisation's products and services engage with their customer base and these roles will play a key part in an ongoing digital transformation within the organisation. Their core suit of products are rolled out across Web, Mobile and Desktop and your role will be to ensure that they continue to innovate and shape the customer journey, both now and in the future.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll be tasked with solving a range of complex problems, whilst helping define the standards and frameworks to be used by the team. You will be expected to bring visions to life, working with Software Engineers and Product Owners to create new and exciting ways of improving UX across the board. Moreover, you will take on leadership responsibilities, ensuring processes and standards are maintained and that industry best practice is adhered to throughout.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Proven commercial experience working as a UX Designer, ideally from a product-focused background. However, candidates from an agency/consultancy background will also be considered.
- Core skills encompassing disciplines including wireframing, prototyping, researching and user testing.
- Skilled working with some (not necessarily all!) of the following design tools - Sketch, Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, InVision, Adobe XD, Photoshop etc.
- Proven experience dealing with both internal and external stakeholders (strong communication skills).
- Experience working with Agile delivery models.
You will be given the opportunity to become immersed in a highly creative environment in the middle of an enormous company-wide Agile transformation and will be given the opportunity to progress in a meritocratic structure. You will also be given a generous annual bonus (10-25%) as well as a 10% non-contributory pension, flexible working hours and private healthcare.
So there you have it... a pretty interesting role if I don't say so myself, and something that should hopefully appeal to you. If it does, and you would like to set up a chat, then give me a shout via the following means:
- Office Line: 0191 338 7540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and any process will be fully compliant with GDPR. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these roles will also be 100% remote until otherwise advised.