MS Dynamics NAV Business Systems Manager - Home Based - £60k
Aby Dymond by phone on 020 3808 7314 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Have you been thinking about making that step out of your comfort zone and stepping into your dream role? This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make an impact and achieve personal and business goals within a company.
A client of mine, based in Yorkshire, are in need of a Business systems manager who is an MS Dynamics NAV user. This client is within the warehouse and distribution industry who have doubled in size within the last year, therefor need to expand their IT team with someone who can be their 'Go to' systems expert. They are currently working on MS Dynamics NAV 2009 and are planning a large upgrade to Business Central across their UK and European offices. You will be the first IT expert that they are hiring and will then be a big part within their future hires for the team, the client currently use their Microsoft partner for any development and changes on the system, but due to how much growth that has occurred, they feel it is the right time to have someone on site who can help to expand their knowledge and also bring in further developers and an on site support consultant.
This exciting role, will give you the chance and opportunity to be an integral part of the businesses future plans. You will be the expert within the company who is involved in decision making, business processes and developments and there are big plans for you to work towards a Head of IT/ IT Director role. You will be offered further training if this is something you are passionate about and also be able to work on Business Central.
- Help to grow your IT team with; Developers and consultants
- Keep on top of all Dynamics NAV duties such as; Training, testing, getting the best out of the systems and user consultancy and set up
- Support the current system and scope any changes and processes to improve within the businesses warehouse and distribution system
- Have strong leadership experience defining, designing, developing, and implementing complex integration business solutions
- Work on the current MS Dynamics NAV system and be a big part of the Business Central project across the UK and Europe
- Work with business leaders, 3rd parties and development teams
- Be well represented ERP Ambassador for the business
Skills & Qualifications
- A previous similar role within an environment of a business who uses MS Dynamics NAV
- Have completed previous upgrades and implementations (Within Dynamics)
- A background within support and systems management
- Must have experience within managing a team well
- Hands on experience within MS Dynamics NAV 2009 upwards (BC is desirable)
- Further training within MS Dynamics NAV and Business Central - Able to achieve certifications
- 25 days holiday (Not including Bank holidays)
- Pension, healthcare, company car and bonus schemes
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Aby Dymond by phone on 020 3808 7314 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
020 3808 7314 or via email email@example.com