Project Manager-D365 BC-$135k-King of Prussia, PA
One of our top clients in the manufacturing space is looking for an ERP Project Manager to lead an implementation of D365 Business Central.
Get ready to join an organization that is rapidly growing throughout their market, and is a top producer of a state of the art technology used by major financial institutions and government agencies. This is an awesome opportunity looking to potentially move into a more technical position from an operations background, as our client needs someone with manufacturing process knowledge to lead improvement efforts on the new system.
What You'll Need:
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV, and/or D365 Business Central
- NAV and/or Business Central implementation experience required
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes required
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst, IT Manager, or Operations Manager
- SQL, Jet Reports, or Power BI experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements from company stakeholders and designing technical solutions to meet those needs
Salary / Benefits
- $135k base salary for expert candidates
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Challenging environment with the ability to work on the most up to date technologies
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!