Data Warehouse Developer - Northampton
My client are one of the world's largest and most respected institutions, with over 300 years of success, quality and innovation behind them. We are looking to hire a junior engineer (potentially a graduate with a year or so experience) who has good Data Warehousing skills and is keen to cross train / upskill into SAP. You don't need any prior SAP experience as my client will provide all the training.
You will be working in the SAP Management Information team building, testing and deploying Analytical Applications in line with the team development standards.
Through this role you will be taught how to use SAP BW, SAP Business Objects & SAP BPC. Any previous experience would be beneficial, but it is not essential.
- Previous project experience in building Data Models and Data flows for Analytical Applications on one of the mainstream DB's (e.g. MS SQL, ORACLE, etc.)
- Data Warehousing principles and Data Modelling
- SQL programming experience
- ABAP Programming language
- SAP Business Objects application development
- Lumira Designer/ Design Studio, Web Intelligence
- SAP BW/ 4HANA - analytical applications
- SAP BW/ 4HANA technology - implementation experience and knowledge of
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Development Plans/Scheme
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £30K to £45K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Share plans
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Plus more...
- During Lockdown - Remote
- Post Lockdown - Hybrid - Office 3 days a week, remote working 2 days a week
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.