Want to be a part of a booming organisation that offers very challenging, but rewarding work?
Our Client is a 70 man product development firm that wants to have a chat with you!
Their products are industry leading, and are designed to help companies reduce their carbon footprint / energy costs in general.
Expect international and very well known Clients as your customer base, whilst still being able to do all of your work remotely / at our Client's beautiful office in Espoo alongside a very close-knit & Senior team.
The software development team all have many years of experience (between 5-20+ years each) and currently stand at approx. 13 people big, with 2 of them being firmware development specialists.
The Client stresses that the work on offer is very challenging, and wants to keep the firmware team as close nit as possible due to the nature of the work.
What you can expect from the client:
- Superb salary and benefits package (above the usual market rate)
- An International environment filled with Senior and friendly people
- Lack of bureaucracy and no middle management
- Career progression opportunities
- Very interesting customer base
- Cosy & modern office, very reachable by public transport & car
- Ability to learn new things outside of firmware development if you wish to do so
- 7+ years of work experience in application development and algorithms for embedded systems
- Knowledge of: HW interfaces, ARM architecture (especially Cortex-M), testing environments, optimisation and testing methods.
- Strong programming skills in C, and consistent SW development processes
- Previous experience in Bluetooth application operating systems
- Fluency in English
Those interested should apply to this advert or send their CV and contact details to the address below, we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 1427