Senior Dynamics 365 CE Developer - London/Remote - £70k Per Year
I am currently working with a end user who are looking for a proven and experience Lead MS Dynamics 365 CE Developer. You will be reporting into the Development manager and will be leading a team of D365 CE Developer to enhance the D365 CE platform.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting and bug fixing, designing workflows, creating scheduling, creating SSIS packages, and developing plug-ins and customisations in line with business requirements.
- Proven experience of leading a team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM 365.
- Experience of Dynamics CRM Configuration, Customisation, Java Script, Plug Ins, Workflows/Custom Workflow Activity, .NET, C#, SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience in portal development using Dynamics 365 Portals and Web API's.
- Experience of designing and running reports to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Good knowledge of web portals, Azure web services, APIs and Visual Studio.
- Experience of creating SSIS Packages.
- Experience of designing & Developing new modules in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Experience with ASP.NET C# and MS SQL programming.
- Experience with REST based APIs.
- Migration from on-premise to Dynamics 365 is a huge plus.
- Experience working on the Power Platform
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, refer a friend!
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.