Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Administrator - 110 K - REMOTE
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin creates project coordination, maintains system, provides functional expertise, and adds improvements and enhancements to moderate to crucial issues and system infrastructure.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes technical expertise and suggests new IT requirements and initiatives to provide support and improvements to existing system.
- Project implementations, monitoring and controlling modules and systems.
- Adjusting applications to meet current business needs.
- Monitor performance of Dynamics 365 environments
- Work with functional and technical teams to understand and gather requirements to design and develop modifications and extensions to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Supporting IT team in functional duties and adjustments of new business functions, upgrades and maintenance.
- BA in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- At least two years of relevant experience using Dynamics D365 as an Admin
- Great knowledge of project management standard practices and implementations using Dynamics AX/365.
- 2+ years of experience of implementing and supporting Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations or AX
- Experience SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or PowerBI is a plus
- Participate as a business analyst in important IT development projects.
Come take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.